Character World Map Wallpaper Mural
€47.00 inc. VAT
Available on back-order
- Price is per sqm
- Supplied in 94cm wide panels making it easier to hang
- Panels are butt joined so no overlaps
- Non-woven, high quality 147gsm wallpaper
- Paste the wall – adhesive applied to the wall
When measuring dimensions of your wall, please add an extra 6 cm to the total height and width to allow for uneven walls / trimming.
Get in touch with us if you wish to view a sample of this wallpaper and / or need assistance with quantities required for your wall.
Boys, Girls, Neutral
Instructions & Care
Please read these instructions carefully before hanging your wallpaper or mural. It is advisable that a professional decorator is used.
- Remove any old wallpaper and loose paint.
- Walls should be dry, clean and even.
- Walls should have at least one coat of primer on them before applying the wallpaper, to ensure a strong adhesion.
- Roughen painted surfaces with sandpaper before applying the adhesive.
PASTING AND HANGING
- Please ALWAYS lay out the wallpaper on the floor first before you hang it to make sure the panels all line up and match perfectly.
- Please ALWAYS start the hanging from left to right hanging first PANEL A, B, C and so on (like reading a book)
- This is a paste the wall product. The decorator should paste the wall and not the back of the wallpaper.
- A good quality, solvent free, fungicide protected ready-mixed ‘tub’ adhesive – specifically for paste the wall non-woven papers should be used.
- Paste should be evenly applied to the wall to hang one length at a time, to an area slightly wider than width of the paper.
- Butt joints and use a decorators brush to smooth down the wall covering, working from the center to the edges to express air bubbles.
- Avoid squeezing paste out of the joints and ensure paste does not get onto the brush or roller.
- No paste should be allowed to come into contact with the surface and hands should be kept clean and dry whilst hanging the wall covering.
- Paste will damage the surface. We cannot accept responsibility for marks or damage caused by paste.
- Should any paste have been allowed to come into contact with the surface, it should be lightly sponged whilst still moist, using a clean damp sponge.
CARING FOR YOUR WALLPAPER
The wallpaper should be cleaned by dusting with a clean dry brush or by brush accessory on a vacuum cleaner.
Our wallpaper is customised according to the dimensions of your wall and is therefore made to order. Please expect up to three weeks for your order to be delivered.
IMPORTANT: When selecting your wallpaper size, please make sure you double check the measurements before providing them to us, as our wallpapers are made to order and cannot be returned, so this is a very important step. We also recommend you add an extra 5cm to the total height and the width, as walls and ceilings are often not straight and we need to allow for trimming.
You may also like…
Safari animals – Rhino Fine Art Print€17.95 inc. VAT
It is not that usual to be able to admire Mr Rhino so easily as he usually prefers to wallow in a muddy pool. As you can see from our fun design, Mr Rhino is huge and has two gleaming tusks – made from keratin like finger nails and despite his size, he can still […]Add to basket
Safari animals – Zebra Fine Art Print€17.95 inc. VAT
Did you ever see such a smart zebra? He would dearly love to be your child’s companion in the nursery. Zebra’s are the ideal choice he feels as each zebra is unique, just like your child and will not need your child’s bed as he sleeps standing up! All our prints are on fine art […]Add to basket
Safari animals – Tiger Fine Art Print€17.95 inc. VAT
Mr Tiger would like you to know that he is the largest of the woild cats and that he is great friends with the moon and stars as he is active at night and then enjoys resting under a tree during the day. He thinks that your child will enjoy counting with him – two […]Add to basket
Safari animals – Giraffe Fine Art Print€17.95 inc. VAT
Mr Lion is not the only smart animal for the nursery wall, many would say that lofty Mr Giraffe will have the added bonus of his long neck to be able to see out of the window and over the furniture. Mr Giraffe is certainly standing very proudly as he knows there are lots of […]Add to basket